Fully integrated well planning
GVERSE WellPlannerUse GVERSE Planner to plan wells and easily visualize geologic surfaces, quickly create surveys and geoprognosis reports, and just as easily make changes to existing well palns. It provides geologists with the capabilities needed to accurately design proposed wells and rapidly make well completion decisions maximizing productivity.
Interactive Well Planning
- GVERSE Planner works with GeoGraphix Field Planner to create deviation surveys.
- Works with GeoGraphix GeoAtlas' field planner in single / multi-well mode and GeoGraphix smartSECTION in single well mode
- View your proposed surveys in a 3D environment
- Generate geoprognosis reports to hand off to drillers
Well Path Design
- Plan wells with minimum curvature to reduce piping costs
- Allows for specifying build rate (DLS) restrictions
- Visual feedback if restrictions are exceeded
- Easily modify target points and view them in 2D and 3D
- Display GeoGraphix IsoMap surfaces to assist in strategically planning target points
Integration with LMKR GeoGraphix
- GVERSE Planner software integrates and operates with LMKR GeoGraphix
- View planned wells in GeoGraphix XSection, GeoAtlas, advanced 3D visualization, and WellBase
Eliminates Manual Well Planning
Powerful and intuitive design enables geoscientists and asset teams to quickly create well plans.Interpreters can visualize their geologic data, create targets and generate a final well plan.
Since GVERSE Planner integrates with GeoGraphix, making modifications to existing wells is quick and easy.
No need to import or export files between GeoGraphix GeoAtlas' Field Planning and GVERSE Planner as they work side by side. This streamlines the workflow while reducing work time.
The software that must be installed on the system running the application are as follows:
- GeoGraphix 2019.4
- LMKR License Management Tool 2019.3 for GVERSE® Geophysics license.
The LMKR License Management Tool (LMT) must be installed to configure the Geophysics license
- MATLAB Runtime R2018a (9.4)
- Adobe Reader for selected help files (optional)
To run the Planner software, you need one of the following operating systems installed on your system:
- Windows® 7 Professional x64
- Windows® 7 Enterprise x64
- Windows® 7 Ultimate x64
- Windows® 10 Professional x64
- Windows® 10 Enterprise x64
- System: 8 GB (16+ GB recommended)
- Graphics Card: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
The following licenses are required to run the Planner software:
- GeoGraphix license version 2019.4
- GVERSE® Planner license version 2019.4