University Grant Program
Our University Grant Program has been designed to provide not-for-profit academic institutions that are training the future talent of the upstream oil and gas industry with access to one of the industry’s most powerful Geological and Geophysical software packages. The goal of the Program is to ensure that the industry’s best and brightest enter the workforce trained in the technology that they will need to be successful in their careers as petroleum engineers, exploration managers, geologists, geophysicists, and geo-technologists.
- University must offer Bachelors, Masters, and/or Ph.D. degree programs in Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics, or Petroleum Engineering.
- Software must be installed on a university network server located on premises. Remote access is not permitted.
- Software must be used for academic purposes only. Any commercial use will result in termination of the agreement.
- University must appoint a faculty-level single point of contact to serve as a University Grant Administrator who will be responsible for managing the grant relationship. He/she will be responsible for responding to any of our requests, such as completing the semi-annual information request or helping with recruiting visits.
System Requirements for GVERSE GeoGraphix
System requirements are provided as general guidelines. Hardware requirements may vary considerably, depending on the types of projects, project sizes, the number of users, and network infrastructure/traffic. Please contact Customer Support (at email@example.com) if you have questions or need more information about system requirements.
|Processor||2.4GHz 64-bit Intel class||Pentium i5/i7 or any Quad Core processor|
|RAM||8 GB RAM||16 GB RAM or higher|
|Graphics Card||DirectX 11 compatible||DirectX 11 compatible with 2 GB dedicated VRAM|
|Monitor(s)||19-inch||Dual 21-inch or larger|
Supported Operating System
- Windows® 7 Professional x64
- Windows® 7 Enterprise x64
- Windows® 7 Ultimate x64
- Windows® 10 Professional x64
- Windows® 10 Enterprise x64
Note: We recommend using the latest Microsoft® service packs and security patches. GVERSE Geomodeling specifically requires Windows® platform update KB2670838 installed on the machine, in case the operating system is Windows® 7.
Additional Requirements and Recommendations
- Download installation available through Electronic Software Delivery at http://www.gverse.com/Downloads
- DCOM/Firewalls configuration is required to allow remote access. This is necessary when working with shared projects on the network.
- Microsoft® .NET 4.5.1 runtime required.
Please also refer to the Customer Support Portal (http://www.gverse.com/geographix) for up-to-date information on system requirements for all GVERSE GeoGraphix products
WHAT YOU GET
|Zero functional restrictions|
|Access to latest G&G software|
|Access to our Support Portal; an online resource library|
|$0 Subscription Fee|
|Learn Best Practices
*Subject to Terms & Conditions
LeaseMap®, GVERSE® Connect
SeisMap, GVERSE® Geophysics
Still have questions ? Click here to contact our representative