A database management system for geological well data.
WellBase software provides access to a relational database management system for geological well data, including formation tops, deviation surveys, completions, perforations and other types of mechanical data. WellBase stores its data using the GeoGraphix® Data Model (GXDM). The model is based on an industry-standard well data model called the Public Petroleum Data Model (PPDM) that has revolutionized the oil and gas industry by bringing together disciplines with the best in class science in an unparalleled productivity environment.
Our commitment to developments in WellBase resulted in dramatic advancements forward in the way we deliver our solutions. With the WellBase platform, we deliver enhanced data integration and productivity.
User Friendly Interface
WellBase offers easy to navigate user interface and intuitive placement of the tools and features for industry relevant workflows in domain tabs, where each tab re-organizes and distributes the WellBase options and dialogs, allowing you to work in steps; necessary to accomplish the end-to-end industry workflows in a 64-bit environment.
Data Creation and Management
Alternatively, key features and tools can be accessed directly from and in context of the selected data. As you work interactively with multiple tabs, you can use the ribbon features to:
- Import well data in several formats including ASCII format and Excel Spreadsheets
- Export well data in ASCII2, ASCII3, or ASCII4 format
- Type in new well data
- View well data in spreadsheet or scout ticket formats
- Filter your data using QueryBuilder via the Filter options, or using the Quick Filter in the WellBase Bar, or from a list of Custom Filters in the WellBase Bar.
- Create layers for mapping and display them in GeoAtlas.
- View a deviated wellbore trajectory
- Designate well symbol, shapes and colors
- Manage stratigraphic columns, faults, source, and formation information.
Visualize GeoGraphix data, arranged in different templates, for mining, analysis and QC. The analytics domain exists under tools tab and is supported by the new ribbon UI design. The following features are available from data analytics:
- View GeoGraphix wells along with their complete information
- Filter abnormal values in different data types and clean your well data
- Add zone attributes and create WellBase filters based on different parameters after data analysis.
Enhanced User Experience
WellBase delivers a step ahead User Experience, keeping intact the relevant industry workflows and providing quick access to the data in a productive and ergonomic working environment. WellBase utilizes modern ribbon UI technology to support its workflows and activities for individual users. WellBase gives its users a total process freedom to access tools across the whole workflow. Moreover, the user can select interactive tasks by interrelating and operating on the data directly. This aesthetic and logical design makes WellBase easier to adopt and learn and makes the available technology more accessible.
WellBase as a data management platform comes with a default pane offering a more logical organization of tabs that better support data management and associated work. It contains multiple views like grid and scout etc., each with a set of tools and workflows tailored to a key set of specific views and data profiles. This allows the users to modify the user interface in line with their desired workflow.
Integration with Data Analytics Applications.
The WellBase application bridges with data analytics applications for a unified and consistent view of data. This integration brings together data from a wide variety of systems with distinct formats, remove duplicates, cleaning and filtering data based on user requirements and transforming it into a required format.
- 2.4GHz 64-bit Intel class or better
- 8GB RAM
- 1,024 x 768 graphics resolution
- CD-ROM drive
- 19-inch monitor
- DirectX 11 capable hardware
- Quad 2.4 GHz 64-bit Intel class or better
- 16 GB RAM or greater
- NVIDIA GeForce or Quadro - 2GB video RAM
- DVD-RW drive
- Dual 21+-inch monitors
- Microsoft® .NET 4.5
- Microsoft DirectX 11
- The LMKR License Management Tool (LMT) must be installed to configure GeoGraphix product licenses
- Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime (June 2010)
- Adobe Reader for selected help files (optional)
- Windows® 7 Professional x64
- Windows® 7 Enterprise x64
- Windows® 7 Ultimate x64
- Windows® 10 Professional x64
- Windows® 10 Enterprise x64
Note: Refer to the LMKR Customer Support Portal (http://support.lmkr.com/) for up-to-date information on the requirements.