State of the art Geological interpretation tools for structure and stratigraphic analysis, mapping and geosteering.
- Accuracy: Improve reservoir understanding through sealed-surface earth modeling.
- Integration: Integrate seismic attributes into the geomodel through real-time depth conversion of horizons, faults, and seismic backdrop.
- Analysis: Create presentation-quality log templates; find relationships between attributes on multi-well cross plots, and perform customized multi-well log analysis with user-defined equations.
- Visualization: Visualize and interpret surfaces, wells, seismic, and fence diagrams in a dynamic 3D environment.
- Speed: Fast and accurate cross section building, correlation, and on-the-fly geomodeling in a robust 3D environment.
- Real-time data: Geosteering while drilling that provides near real-time data updates to ensure the geomodel includes latest drilling data, a critical requirement for keeping the well bore on target.
- Visualization: Analyze and interpret large data sets and visualize the results in a presentation quality map, cross section, and 3D display.
Our Geomodeling combines geological attributes, geophysical attributes, petrophysical data, and engineering data to be viewed in a single environment with real-time 3D visualization of the developing geomodel.
GVERSE Geomodeling integrated Map and 3D View in one window
Add or Remove wells from Geomodel on the fly to refine the model.
Cursor tracking in all Views for efficient analysis in different perspectives.
Support for multiple Fences with Seismic backdrop and large regional cross sections.
Real-time Integrated Visualization of Results:Geomodel while interpreting on synchronized cross sections, 3D fence diagrams, and map view.
Quick and EasyQuickly load and display large datasets. Dynamically subset the play with Modeling Regions for maximum performance and accuracy.
FlexibilityQuick pick surfaces on cross sections and map view, clip the 3D scene, create integrated cross sections and fence diagrams, and define modeling regions and well groups for greater flexibility in interpretation workflows.
3D visualization of geologic cross sections and fence diagrams with interpolated well logs and map layers provides increased insight into the true nature of the sub-surface geology.
Esri based map building and presentation application that displays layers in high presentation quality.
Display Satellite Imaginary, Culture and Well Data and all types of attributes with Powerful mapping capabilities
Complete understanding of any region’s mineral interest and leasehold situation.
Display Tracts, Mineral Owners and Leases by using different visualization parameters.
Advanced 3D visualization
Subsurface interpretation software that includes the latest DirectX 11 gaming technology to render high resolution subsurface modeling and subsurface mapping.
Integrate Map with 3D View to analyze your region from different dimensions
Powerful surface modeling and contouring application that combines a wide variety of data sources into a single surface or attribute layer.
Isomap displaying surface modeling and contouring
- Fast and Robust Well Correlation Solution: XSection module is a fast and robust Well Correlation Software of GeoGraphix which supports creation of cross sections that can have as many as 1000 wells.
- Stratigraphic and Structural Cross Section:Cross section is constructed on the basis of structural datum. It can also be referenced on selected surfaces to view stratigraphic relationships
- Support for Raster: Load raster logs in the form of templates and digitize them at user defined depth with DepthRegistration.
- Lithology and Interpolation fill: Apply interpolation fill to determine the log parameters between wells. Conversely, you can apply lithology fill to depict lithological changes in between the formations.
Interpolation fill between wells showing coal distribution
Lithology fill showing fault displacement
Picking and correlating picks with Correlation tool
LMKR GeoGraphix GVERSE Petrophysics log analysis software is the ideal tool for performing full reservoir characterization and well data management on well datasets of all sizes and complexity in multi-zone projects.
Scalable FunctionalityIncludes over 250 predefined standard log analysis equations as well as several predefined water saturation, lithology, mechanical space, and coal bed methane models.
Seamless Petrophysical Analysis, Attribute Extraction, and MappingUsers can extract attributes generated in the petrophysical models within formation zones of interest and/or filtered well-sets and save the results to ZoneManager, an ASCII report, or create an IsoMap gridded layer for display in GeoAtlas and the GVERSE Geomodel map view.
Display survey data by using Lateral curves.
Use GVERSE Planner to plan wells and easily visualize geologic surfaces, quickly create surveys and geoprognosis reports, and just as easily make changes to existing well plans.
- Well Planning: Interpreters can visualize their geologic data, create targets and generate a final well plan.
- Quick Modification: Modifications to existing wells are quick and easy.
- Enhances Collaboration: Streamlined workflows that reduce work time.
Well Plan in 3D View with Seismic Backdrop
Geo Prognosis for Proposed Well
GVERSE FieldPlanner offers powerful field planning capabilities that result in time and cost reductions, allowing field planners to create, save, analyze, and manage multiple field plan scenarios to determine optimal hydrocarbon production.
- Plan hundreds of wells intelligently within minutes.
- Flexible enough to take into account surface lease, and subsurface hazards.
- Quickly create, save, and analyze multiple field plan scenarios.
- Generate geoprognosis reports from the well plan.
- Analyze field plan scenarios to determine optimal hydrocarbon production.
- Assess field economics based on planned wells.
Map Showing surface hazards proposed
3D view of proposed field
GVERSE® WebSteering is specifically designed to help geosteer horizontal wells in thin pay zones and to direct the drill bit in real time. It is the only web browser based geosteering application in the industry that delivers optimal well placement with simple data loading and full integration with GeoGraphix.
- Flexible: Geosteer wells in the office, at home, or in the field.
- Simple: Load LWD and survey data by dragging and dropping or by connecting to a WITSML server. Data is saved into LMKR GeoGraphix projects with a single button click.
- Integrated: Select type logs and gridded surfaces from GeoGraphix and send results back to the GeoGraphix project to model in GVERSE Geomodeling for more accurate target surfaces.
Horizontal Well Correlation to determine correct drilling path for further drilling
GeoGraphix for land management provides users with the means to capture vital lease information, filter that information to display specific conditions, and to augment this with needed geological layers. This enables the Land Professional to make better and more informed decisions quickly.
Display Townships, Counties and Section in map by utilizing cultural data
To an asset team, GeoGraphix provides an easy solution that identifies factors in engineering, geology, and petrophysics that impact key field development and production decisions of placing new wells, or maintaining current ones. Engineers monitor production data to calculate estimated ultimate recovery and to estimate the life of a well. When forecasting production data is required, WellBase production analysis allows a user to calculate EUR and ERR using exponential or hyperbolic functions.
Calculate EUR via decline Curve analysis.
- Gives you a comprehensive tool kit for finding hydrocarbons.
- Removes the barriers between geological disciplines and to provide seamless access to all project data.
- Handles networked project sizes of hundreds of thousands of wells including millions of monthly production records and pick markers for numerous concurrent-users via a fully relational database.
- Stores project data in a powerful relational database to ensure one view of your critical data and to provide exceptional search and QC capabilities.
Display Production Graph in Map and also display variations in oil and gas productions