This certification will test your knowledge of concepts related to Data and Project Management in GVERSE GeoGraphix. Successful candidates are required to demonstrate their ability by performing data QC and loading different GVERSE GeoGraphix applications along with preparing projects for higher (various) geoscience workflows in other modules.
This certification includes the use of core GeoGraphix applications such as Project Explorer, QueryBuilder, GeoAtlas and others.
Successful candidates are expected to have good knowledge of GeoGraphix core applications and workflows required for their project management. The learning outcomes will be based on the following curriculum:
- Working with ProjectExplorer
- Importing and managing Land data
- Importing and managing Well data
- Importing and managing LAS log data and depth registering a raster log
- Working with QueryBuilder
- Working with layers and creating a GeoAtlas map
- Creating an XSection cross section
- Building a Final Presentation
- Optional – Loading 2D and 3D seismic data
Recommended Pre-Requisites/Exam Preparation
- Previous experience with geoscience software or database will be helpful
- Wide range of documents and how to videos available in our Knowledge Center
- Free/Paid Online Training recommended prior to taking exam:
Duration and Format
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Exam Format:Online
- Dataset and project creation using a Virtual Machine (Paperspace)
- Exam - Workflow based & Multiple Choice (google sheet link will be provided the morning of the exam)
Once you have passed this certification you can select any domain of your choice and attempt those domain specific certifications from intermediate to advanced level.